Live-In Carer Benefits from Care at Home
Many of our carers have been part of the Care at Home family for years and years. One of our carers is 73 and shows no sign of leaving the job she loves. We give all of our carers constant support and continued training to ensure that they are confident and happy in their roles.
All of our new applicants will get to talk privately and confidentially, one-on-one, with a long-term Care at Home carer. They will be able to tell you all of the perks of working as part of the Care at Home team, however, we have detailed some below:
- Full induction and training course available (with accommodation, breakfast and lunch included)
- We cover your full travel expenses to and from every assignment
- We aim to give you as much work as you want
- We have regular ongoing work with permanent clients
- We cover the cost of your training
- Introduce a colleague bonus (subject to their completing three month’s work with us)
- Paid holidays
Become a Live-In Carer
Interested? Simply fill in the quick application form on this page and we will respond as soon as possible, usually within one working day. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak with somebody immediately about a career with Care at Home immediately, give us a call now on 0800 0807 891.