Live-in care in Norfolk – the simple alternative to a care home
Still a family-owned business, Care at Home has been providing high quality live-in care in Norfolk for more than 20 years.
Live-in care is the natural alternative to a care home for anyone who is determined to continue living in their own home in their old age, but needs full-time assistance to enable them to do so. People often spend a lifetime turning their house into a home and many of them are understandably reluctant to leave it all behind simply because their health deteriorates a little. This is where Care at Home comes in – with 24 hour support from one of our trained and experienced carers, they can stay in their own home and continue living their life the way they want to.
“Would you please pass on our thanks to Evelyn for her kindness and patience given to our Mother. We are extremely grateful for her support and the care given.” Son & daughter of Mrs C, Sittingbourne
Authorised and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and members of the UKHCA, Care at Home is one of the longest established live-in care providers in the UK.
Elderly Care in Norfolk
Whether you live in one of the larger towns in Norfolk such as Aylsham, Fakenham, Great Yarmouth, Hunstanton, Kings Lynn, Loddon, Marsham, Norwich, Thetford, Thursford, Wymondham or in one of the many villages in the county, we can provide you with a full-time live-in carer to help you keep your independence and stay in your own home.
The advantages of live-in care
Live-in care at home offers many advantages over residential care, including
- you continue living in the comfort and familiarity of your own home
- you remain in control of all aspects of your daily routine
- you can enjoy support and companionship exactly how and when you want it
- your care needs will be met sensitively and discreetly on a one-to-one care basis by a dedicated, fully-trained carer
- both you and your family can enjoy complete peace of mind, knowing there is someone there to watch over you and keep you safe from harm 24 hours a day.
Contacting Care at Home
The best way to get in touch is simply to give us a call on 08000 807 891. You can just chat to us about care options, or order our comprehensive information pack as displayed below. We would be happy to hear from you.