Home care services
Many people assume that, once an elderly loved one can no longer cope on their own at home, the only alternative is for them to move to a residential care home. Fortunately this is not the case and increasing numbers of people are discovering the benefits of 24-hour live-in care as an ideal option.
Advantages of home care for the elderly in their own home
- Of all the care options available for the elderly, live-in care in their own home is the easiest for them to adjust to, precisely because it saves them from the disruption and heart-ache of having to move out of their own home.
- Because it offers continuity, live-in care allows them to maintain their normal way of life.
- The care and companionship provided by live-in care brings peace of mind both to them and to their close family associated with a care home.
- Instead of having to get used to their personal care needs being attended to by a number of different care staff, they will receive one-to-one care from their own hand-picked carer at the time they choose and in the way they want it.
- Their carer will cook their favourite meals for them and take care of all the shopping and house-keeping.
- Both you and other close family members, together with their friends and neighbours, will still be able to drop in on them whenever they like.
- After no time at all they will form a close relationship with their carer and will soon come to see them as a true friend. They will take pleasure in their companionship and value the fact that there is someone there for them with whom they can enjoy a laugh and share their memories.
- Their carer will help them get out and about as much as possible and encourage them to remain part of their local community.
Our home care services
As live-in care specialists with over 20 years’ experience, we understand what matters most to the elderly, namely staying in the comfort and security of their own home and enjoying daily companionship.
For further information on live-in care please select the following: